If you are unsure about your purchase, please do not wear the item(s). We will gladly issue a refund within 45 days of your purchase date, or from when your order was delivered, whichever is longer. Exchanges will be accepted up to 60 days after the purchase date. All items must be unworn, unwashed, and in new condition. There is a $4.99 restocking fee, withdrawn from your return amount for returns ONLY.
We will accept returns for product in its original condition and with the tags still attached, or that is defective. Refunds will only be accepted within 30 days from the date your order was delivered. Exchanges will be accepted up to 60 days from the day the package was delivered.
PLEASE NOTE: If we do not have the requested item for an exchange, it will be treated as a return and the item will be refunded.
In the event an item arrives damaged or defective, PLEASE contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and/or description of the issue and we will provide a new item at no charge.
How do I return/exchange an item to TheCapologists.com?
- Shipping and handling fees, including costs to ship items back to The Capologists LLC, are non-refundable.
- Due to carrier transit times, please allow up to 3 weeks from the date you mail your package for an exchange to be processed completely.
- All items must be returned in new condition (unwashed and unworn) and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to insure full credit and/or availability for exchange.
- International return/exchanges instructions listed below.
Please follow the instructions below for making a return or exchange:
- Pack the item(s) securely in a sturdy cardboard box. Items damaged due to improper packaging will not be returned or exchanged.
- Enclose a copy of your original packing/order receipt with the item(s). If you cannot send a copy of your receipt, please include your order number, billing name, contact information and address with the item(s).
- Enclose instructions of what you would like us to do with your item(s) (refund, exchange for different cap size, exchange for different product, etc.)
- You may ship your items to our return center listed below using the U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, UPS or other U.S. authorized mail carriers. You will assume responsibility for all shipping costs.
The Capologists LLC is not responsible for lost or damaged packages that are sent to us for return or exchange, so please retain the tracking reference number when you ship your package. We charge a $4.99 restocking fee for items being returned:
3174 Galena Ave.
Simi Valley, CA 93065
International Returns & Exchanges
ONLY Return requests will be accepted. ALL exchange requests will be issued as a refund in the form of the original payment. Shipping Fees are Non-Refundable. All Return Shipping Fees Must be Covered by the customer. The Capologists LLC is not responsible for return shipping costs.
All International Return Requests must be shipped to:
3174 Galena Ave.
Simi Valley, CA 93065 USA
Return Shipment Must Include:
- Copy of Invoice or Order #
- Item(s) in it's Original/New Condition